IWB for Sig 365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I usually carry strong side OWB but have started looking at IWB. So, I need advice. Leather or Kydex? Next, loop style or spring clips? Thanks to everyone for the help.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I like Kydex for most IWB holsters. It seems to be consistently thinner, holds its shape without requiring thick reinforcement, and draws faster. It's also typically cheaper. I prefer loops to clips, but it seems they're getting harder and harder to find. Still searching for a holster for mine.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I hear ya; and here's my two cents: A small little gun like the P365 doesn't need a heavy duty holster or a heavy duty belt, particularly IWB. I don't have a P365 yet, but I do have and carry a G43 quite often. Similar in size and weight, (if not capacity). I have two exceptionally good IWB holsters for it.

First: A neat little over the belt clip on Kydex holster that uses a wide, single, yet split in the middle clip that can thus straddle a belt loop if you like, called the RM Lowrider. (www.rmholsters.com) Lifetime guarantee; if you break the clip, he will replace it for free. Yes, I have taken advantage of this, even though it was my fault that the clip broke. He replaced it for free; it just took a week to get my new holster from him. Another advantage of this is it is safe to store the loaded gun in it, like in a drawer for example and it won't collect moisture like leather tends to do.

Second: the KX Lightweight IWB from ttgunleather. (www.ttgunleather.com) Yes, it's leather, but it's very thin and it's very comfortable. It's also very well made. This is not a holster I'd use for a heavier, larger gun, but for a small pistol like my G43, a Shield, a PPS, or the P365, I really do not think you can beat it. Again; it's thin, it's light; and it's very well made.

I'm a holster junkie, and these two are solid performers. I have Kramers, I have Milt Sparks and I have UBG...but for the little guns, the RM Lowrider and the KX Lightweight are two holsters that will be hard to beat.
RM Lowrider.JPG
KX.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom