January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WORMYDOG That's all well and good till the breakup'My first wife was ranting and raving about what in our house she had bought and was gonna take in the divorce,so I mentioned the Colt Mustang 380 I had "bought her" and could I have it since I bought it.I was awakned with the feel of cold steel stuck to my forehead as she asked DO YOU REALLY WANT IT!!!!!.She still has the pistol.Ironicly that was on VALENTINES DAY

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehehehe. Thanks for the diet dew through the nose!

Like we would ever expect "reshoot" to run a stage once. Next time I post round counts I will have two catagories, one for everyone and one for Mitch, which will be double. :P

It's all good Mike... Mitch uses the RLH ammo allocation formula, so he always has plenty for the "occasional" reshoot! lol...

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WORMYDOG That's all well and good till the breakup'My first wife was ranting and raving about what in our house she had bought and was gonna take in the divorce,so I mentioned the Colt Mustang 380 I had "bought her" and could I have it since I bought it.I was awakned with the feel of cold steel stuck to my forehead as she asked DO YOU REALLY WANT IT!!!!!.She still has the pistol.Ironicly that was on VALENTINES DAY

HOOOoooolLLLYYY SSSSSHHHHIIITIITIEITEITIEEeEEE... Sounds like you made a good move getting rid of her. or are lucky she got rid of you. Either way that is scary shite.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you are high maintenance! :)

I do nood to shoot rifle before Texas since I didn't get to shoot much rifle last weekend! I think a couple good practice sessions will suffice for me. Care to join?

I will be going out Sunday hopefully early to rezero my rifle at 100 for the Texas match. Let's do some practice after that. Actually I plan to get out and shoot every Sunday between now and the 21st. I'll bring my new SR22 to tinker with. It's a blast!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are Wormy and I the only ones going to IPSC on 2/6?

The first weekend of the month has become a bit of a toss up for me... the OKCGC match is really outstanding but the other other reasonably close rifle match is the same day and there are other pistol matches throughout the month. This particular weekend is going to involve a rifle match, drinking, gambling, steel challenge, and any other trouble I can find...

Latest posts

Top Bottom