January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man, you are high maintenance! :)

I do nood to shoot rifle before Texas since I didn't get to shoot much rifle last weekend! I think a couple good practice sessions will suffice for me. Care to join?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is clinically depressed because I have to wait 60 days for more 3 gun? I have drank every night since the match and I don't feel like I'm getting any better. I've watched the shooting USA reruns of the Rocky mountain and ft benning 3 gun matches 10 times each too and it doesn't help!

How about we setup a carbine match on say Sunday the 14th to help me cope with the shakes. Plus it will get us all tuned up to dominate the Texans at the Texas Carbine match the following Sunday.

Some of you guys aren't married are you?

I'm only depressed because I didn't make this one and another one hasn't been scheduled yet, I do know it will be in March, that's what Mike said anyway.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hehehehe. Thanks for the diet dew through the nose!

Like we would ever expect "reshoot" to run a stage once. Next time I post round counts I will have two catagories, one for everyone and one for Mitch, which will be double. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom