Joined USSA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Vader

Marksman
Reaction score
Last friday i joined the Gun club of USSA and their Training Program classes. Has any one on here taken any of the Training Program classes? Im really looking forward to getting some professional training from the good peeps at USSA the place is off the hook a shooters paradise! As the LB for the Jets Bart Scott said "Cant Wait" ohh ya go Steelers!! The best Cheese graders are made of Steel!!!!!

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Like"

I participated in one of the "taste of" training groups at their open house for the kick off of the training groups. I learned more about drawing from concealed in that short "taste" than I ever could have gotten from a book or the net. Their staff has been amazing and while I may not be a competition shooter or or a big spender, but have always been treated like royalty when I'm there. The people I have met while shooting have all been considerate, friendly and most importantly SAFE!

I'm proud to be a USSA member!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard today that it will not be who they were hoping it was. Now they're looking at another group. Guess the Sheriff's 2.5 million bid wasn't enough. :(

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just joined myself! Had orientation Saturday. I need to get my dynamic movement certification so I can practice for competitions. Went out yesterday and just stood static and shot some steel. A LOT better than going to Red Castle!

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just joined myself! Had orientation Saturday. I need to get my dynamic movement certification so I can practice for competitions. Went out yesterday and just stood static and shot some steel. A LOT better than going to Red Castle!

I was at orientation saturday as well. Im heading out tomorrow to set up for the rifle match.

Darth_Vader

Marksman
Reaction score
"Like"

Their staff has been amazing and while I may not be a competition shooter or or a big spender, but have always been treated like royalty when I'm there. The people I have met while shooting have all been considerate, friendly and most importantly SAFE!

I'm proud to be a USSA member!

your right on as far as the staff they were GREAT and make everyone feel so welcome its a great place i love it!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom