Joined USSA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a member since last March. Great facilities. I have not found a better bunch than their staff. They have been helpful to my visitors as well.
And they now have a shotgun bay with metal (fixed and knock down) and paper targets.

spazzwarr

dukhunter20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have been a member at USSA for about 7 months and love it. I have yet to take a class though. I really want to get into the advanced concealed carry class, but have yet to set the time and money aside for it.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duckhunter 3-20 is the next Adv. CC class. I hope to see you there. You should try out the Training group. Check out the website and schedual. Handgun 1 covers some of the material from Adv. CC. Tell them you want to try the Training Group before you buy the it and I bet we can slide you in a couple classes. See you at the range.

dukhunter20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duckhunter 3-20 is the next Adv. CC class. I hope to see you there. You should try out the Training group. Check out the website and schedual. Handgun 1 covers some of the material from Adv. CC. Tell them you want to try the Training Group before you buy the it and I bet we can slide you in a couple classes. See you at the range.

Alright I will do that. The training group has been something I have been wanting to check out.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really need to go check it out - what is the deal with the training groups if you add it to your membership ? Can you just sign up for any classes you want ? Also is there a daily range fee with a membership ?

Thanks for the help !

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can add training group to your membership and take unlimited training group sessions (check the sched on their website), it's basically awesome. No range fees for members. They even give you a few guest passes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom