June Eat N Shoot - Saturday, June 17, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'd love to join y'all in the morning, but after back-to-back nights at the Texas State Square Dance Festival in Wichita Falls this weekend, I'm thinking we're just gonna sleep in. Y'all have fun!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'd love to join y'all in the morning, but after back-to-back nights at the Texas State Square Dance Festival in Wichita Falls this weekend, I'm thinking we're just gonna sleep in. Y'all have fun!

Whoooeee! Y'all be livin' the high life! The Texas State Square Dance Festival! YILB. Well, we will see your rimfire case shootin' old self another time then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sounds like you guys had a GREAT time! I haven't been to Wichita Falls in YEARS! Tell Pearl I said "HEY!!"

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a blast this morning!! I was good to see everyone! Druryj and I wound up with a tie ... it is HARD to only shoot 50 rounds and then have to stop. :( But, I understand why so I can tolerate it for the next 75 day (not like I'm counting, haha!)

We spent the WHOLE afternoon working on cleaning out the garage. I am BEAT!

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a blast this morning!!
We are so envious y'all got to shoot together today. Both of us wanted to make the drive, but kids and church kept us home. Next Saturday we will be there for the ENS, .22 in hand. Glad y'all had fun...... @druryj, you let a Wooooman tie ya???? That girl got fresh plates in her neck, ya musta just felt bad for her huh? lol :hey3:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are so envious y'all got to shoot together today. Both of us wanted to make the drive, but kids and church kept us home. Next Saturday we will be there for the ENS, .22 in hand. Glad y'all had fun...... @druryj, you let a Wooooman tie ya???? That girl got fresh plates in her neck, ya musta just felt bad for her huh? lol :hey3:

I did. You could see the pain etched in her face; the furrowed brow; the concentration trying to steady the gun post-op...then..."pew pew pew!" 50 rounds of high powered .22 down range by OSA's very own Annie! With nerves of steel; she pushed through the pain of the vicious .22 recoil and managed to ... stay on paper. LOL! Nah, we had us a good time. I reinforced my inability to use a red dot on a pistol too with okierider and his son, shooting the younger one's Buckmark. Nice trigger, but the 3 MOA dot just looks like a big red fuzzy blob to me. Oh well.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note: I'm looking forward to next weekend and the ENS. How many of y'all gonna make the eating part, at Halftime Sports Grill at 11:30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jen and I will be present for both the Food and the Shooting. Then, I must stop by the In-Laws as it is just a few miles away. Maybe I will be so full from eating and exhausted from shooting so much High velocity ammo that I will fall asleep in the car enroute! lol

We are very much looking forward to the day.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I didn't have that previous obligation I'd be all over this ENS. Please tell Jenn I'm sorry but I'll make another lunch date with you guys ... err .... Pearl and Jenn next month.

Gotta go check out that new JoAnn's, too. :bolt:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jen and I will be present for both the Food and the Shooting. Then, I must stop by the In-Laws as it is just a few miles away. Maybe I will be so full from eating and exhausted from shooting so much High velocity ammo that I will fall asleep in the car enroute! lol

We are very much looking forward to the day.

Well I'll be there at Halftime Sports Grill for lunch at 11:30; see you guys there. Then, after lunch, we shall adjourn to the range and shoot some boolets!

Latest posts

Top Bottom