just a random pix of my jet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loud SOB, they need to quit flying over my house.

Almost every time I hear this the jets were ther long before the residents were that are now complaining. I don't know about your situation but I would recommend getting used to the sound of freedom since it's not going anywhere. I don't mean to sound rude, just stating facts. Sorry.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just jokin. Trust me i am accustom to the "sound of freedom". I'm a active duty AF crew chief on the AWACS for the last 7 years and have moved on to A/R (aerospace repair) for the last 3 of that. Your jets are just stupid loud compared to ours. But after spending several months deployed alongside the U2 spy-plane I would take the B1 flying over my house any day.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since 1999.

A few years ago when the USAF had a refueling contract in Tulsa, I saw an F15 take off.
He went down the runway and started rotating. He continued bringing the nose up till he was exactly vertical and went straight up till he was almost out of sight, rotated towards the direction he wanted, turned upside down and rolled it level.
What a sight!

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
At the Enid airshow two years ago they had the F-15 demo team. They said it was their last year on demo since the F-15 was being replaced. Really glad I got to see it. The Eagle has always been one of my favorites, and my kids will never forget the sound she made doing a knife edge pass in fron of the crowd. Literaly sounded like it tore the sky in two.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B1B is sexy but I think this jet (whatever it is?) is even sexier.

awww.skyhighhobby.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_11_hot_girl_with_usaf_fighter_jet.jpg

where is the jet already?

Latest posts

Top Bottom