Just another example of the disgusting left!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hypocrisy and double standards of the lib dems:

Remember when the rodeo clown was banned for wearing Obama mask?

s025594396-300.jpg

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free speech only goes so far and then in this case encourages loonies to capitalize on the idea. If someone had done this to Obama it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. But we sucked it up and didn't do anything the entire eight years but once the left lost, they can't take it-they riot, protest, demonstrate, threaten and do everything but act civilized from the Democrat congress down to the liberal sitting on the sidewalk.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What gets me is this is not some 20 something that is trying to figure life out!! This is a fully mature woman that thought this was OK !!!
Of coarse she is somewhat of a hollywood puke and they seem to have left planet earth years ago ,but this is POTUS!! Whether you like him or not does not matter, he is our President put in office by the people(sic)!!! Keep your childish attention whore antics where they belong.... In your thoughts, not acted out for our younger generation to see and think this is appropriate behavior!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Griffin was pretty hard on Palin's daughter as well.
Just another example of the ideology of tolerance. ;)

I'd also like to poi t out that Trump got blamed for a Montana congressional candidate assaulting a reporter, but whatzitsname won't be blamed for inciting any violence by holding an effigy of Trump's severed head, because you know, they're also the ideology of "equality"! :rolleyes2

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said before, Griffin is nothing more than a has-been comic who's ca-rear is circling the drain and she is grabbing at straws to slow things down------I wish her no luck in accomplishing that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom