Just in time for Christmas, porch pirate revenge.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think the local tv stations need to have something like this to drop off in the pirate hot spots so they can shame the pirates good. I would imagine that the police would also want the info so they could go pick them up. But I know having a news crew come to my home after picking up the package and asking me why I stole something and then putting it on the news would make me want to quit doing it. Probably also alert the whole neighborhood about who the local scumbag is.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this a lot. I wouldn't have been so nice in my selection of material to spread about the room. Fleas, bedbugs, lice, crickets.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet they liked that load... Another good one would be to get some of the fake grass stuff from around Easter and toss that in a place that is roach infested. Then box it up and let someone have a nice load of that as well. The roaches seem to like the stuff and will hide in it. It looks like a set of chicken livers that are full of maggots once they infest. While I was in Lawton there was a woman there who moved out and left her apartment a total disaster area and that is how I learned they liked the stuff. Drop a brick in the box and pack it in and they will probably think it's packing material or something. End up with an infested car or house.

Another one to try is leave some eggs outside for a few months over the summer and let them get good and gassy. Pack them in a box in such a way that when it's opened they break and release the smell of rotten eggs.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly since it has some sort of explosion it could be called a little more harmful and if something goes wrong who gets in trouble. Maybe having some sort of an air cylinder that causes a bag to burst in a certain way but it could be considered like setting a trap inside your home for a potential criminal.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you remember the trash collector's strike in New York City years ago? People were wrapping their trash up to look like gifts and leaving them in the back seat of their unlocked cars to get stolen. It worked.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think the local tv stations need to have something like this to drop off in the pirate hot spots so they can shame the pirates good. I would imagine that the police would also want the info so they could go pick them up. But I know having a news crew come to my home after picking up the package and asking me why I stole something and then putting it on the news would make me want to quit doing it. Probably also alert the whole neighborhood about who the local scumbag is.

I remember his video from last year . . . it was epic.

This year I think he outdid himself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom