Just left Academy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quarterly LOL
Ok, just wondered.
Can't say I've seen any stats on how many get used how often, but It wouldn't surprise me. Get shot or get carried would be another way to look at it I guess. I have one that is a truck/tractor AR that is constantly with me, but gets shot rarely.
Another goes to the range on a regular basis and gets the crap shot out of it.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, just wondered.
Can't say I've seen any stats on how many get used how often, but It wouldn't surprise me. Get shot or get carried would be another way to look at it I guess. I have one that is a truck/tractor AR that is constantly with me, but gets shot rarely.
Another goes to the range on a regular basis and gets the crap shot out of it.
I have 2 that never really get shot, one that I take the range. I have a couple of lowers that may never get built into anything. I bet lots of folks have lowers that will never get used.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 that never really get shot, one that I take the range. I have a couple of lowers that may never get built into anything. I bet lots of folks have lowers that will never get used.
I'm down to one lower, and one partial upper. Both will be taken with the new build in progress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom