Just mailed the most important documents in my life,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Right there in the OTRS retirement checklist,,,
They recommend sending the final contract by certified mail with return receipt.

It ain't paranoia,,,
It's reality.

Aarond

Yeah, I guess you didn't see my certified mail post I guess lol. Document recieved on both ends finally but lordy lol.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be eligible for full OTRS retirement in March of 2027 AND be eligible for SS at the same time. My plan is to never clock in again after that! Congrats on your retirement Aaron.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations! You will love it. Last Dec. I worked in the P-666 refinery in Ponca. All the numbers that affect your retirement that can change at any time were very good and with a little over 40 years , I left that evil place. It's kind of weird at first but, once you get used to it, it is great. Good luck.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I just call it like it is. Got a wedding invitation yesterday actually in the mail. Wedding was October 10th lmao. If I were talking about UPS you wouldn't have said a word lol.

You should take your mailbox down and start your own service as many problems as you claim to have. Maybe saddle up and revive the pony express.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Right there in the OTRS retirement checklist,,,
They recommend sending the final contract by certified mail with return receipt.

It ain't paranoia,,,
It's reality.

Aarond

As you should all legal documents that you need proof of delivery. If sent first class it would get there too but no proof of delivery. Some of you guys act like mail disappears into thin air. [emoji23] The reason I’d send it certified if it was my retirement paperwork is to show what day they got it so they process it timely. A lot of companies are slow to process retirement paperwork and the retiree’s first surprise is no check when expected. Guess who they blame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom