Just overheard at the Bass Hoe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This defensive ammo is the equivalent of letting an NFL linebacker hit you with a 20 lb sledge hammer as hard as he can.

I will take three boxes.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dude was a salesmen. Telling a man and a women that. He was explaining calibers and hollow point self defense ammo to them. I quit listening when they moved to the gun counter and I pretty damn sure I heard the salesmen tell the couple that this revolver is a an SP101. It is a single action double action. Ruger makes an SP100 that is double action only.

Now I have been at a shooting match all morning. I had ears on all day. But those guys and them damn miculek brakes will kill you. Those bitches are loud. Anyways I am pretty sure I heard correctly.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what bass pro pays to miss inform gun enthusiast? That is kinda bull spit. They are worse than most guys at the automotive counter. Hey that reminds me I need to call auto zone and check on a price for a flux capacitor for an '85 delorian.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a tool bag employee there a week or so ago just field stripping every pistol in the case for no reason. trying to do it all fast and what not to try and impress somebody....I bet it was that guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom