Just overheard at the Bass Hoe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the dude was just trying to describe the effect to someone that doesn't have your extensive experience? As in put it in terms a non gun person could get. Ever think of that hotshot?

Really no need for smartazizms.... ;)

knowledge of what your sellin is pretty important, comparing it to a raging bull running you over is kinda , well like gettin hit by a pro linbacker, How many people have experienced That?

And I thought it was a sp100, and ive got two....oops....;)

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haa! I see. I don't think I have ever been in a Gun Shop in Tulsa. If I ever do, I will ask on here which one to go to for sure!

Sports world h as a pretty good selection if you want to handle different stuff. They are pretty decent on price also. If you want AR parts Check out Fat Boy Tactical on south Memorial. They are actually considered to be in Bixby. They have the best selection of AR parts in town that i have seen, they are great guys you will have made friends for life. They have other wares also. It they specialize on AR parts and accessories. They are also a sponsor on his board.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trouble is, if you put something into terms a novice can understand, you should at least be honest about it. Like maybe say, "I'm 5'11' and 190lbs, and I can hit you with my fist with greater impact than any handgun ammo ever will. The bullet may penetrate deeper, but actual impact is less."

I don't think I could or would want to fire a handgun that had an impact the salesman was describing. Maybe that's what Boss Spearman had loaded in his shotgun when he blew the feller clear across the alley.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the dude was just trying to describe the effect to someone that doesn't have your extensive experience? As in put it in terms a non gun person could get. Ever think of that hotshot?

Because getting hit by a sledgehammer by a pro athlete is so much more relatable, common, and pragmatic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom