Justice Department confirms it will not prosecute Holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.photobucket.com_albums_v82_Souperphly_gomer_pyle_surprise.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not unprecedented. If the House was serious about this, they would dispatch the Sergeant At Arms to arrest Holder....but they're all just political windbags and don't have the balls.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not unprecedented. If the House was serious about this, they would dispatch the Sergeant At Arms to arrest Holder....but they're all just political windbags and don't have the balls.

Actually they are doing it though the civil courts. They knew the Dept of Injustice would never step up and do the job they are payed to do, so the House held Holder in contempt twice. The second time was for the civil courts.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually they are doing it though the civil courts. They knew the Dept of Injustice would never step up and do the job they are payed to do, so the House held Holder in contempt twice. The second time was for the civil courts.

While it could backfire politically, part of me really wishes they would just send the SOA to haul him in.....

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it staggering that the Justice Department has decided that, after careful consideration, the Justice Department didn't do anything wrong.

In other news, a fox got into my chicken coop last night and killed all my hens. . .but he (the fox) did a thorough investigation into his actions and has determined that he did nothing wrong.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually that's not what this phase of the story is about....the Justice Department has merely taken the position that Holder's and the President's refusal to turn over certain documents to Congress does not constitute a crime. And they've taken that position before when roles were reversed.

This is more like someone stomping their feet and making a fuss but asking someone else to do the dirty work...the House has their own authority and power to arrest Holder. If they wanted to, they could.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

This is more like someone stomping their feet and making a fuss but asking someone else to do the dirty work...the House has their own authority and power to arrest Holder. If they wanted to, they could.

Good point, when's the last time the congress ordered the Sergeant at Arms to arrest somebody?

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom