K-12 Parking Lot bill passes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Message sent to the Gov:

Gov. Fallin, I urge you to sign HB2614, which will allow the presence of firearms in the locked vehicles of SDA permit holders while they are parked in K-12 public and private parking lots. It is a common-sense restoration of second amendment rights. This practice has been legal in career tech parking lots for several years without any problems. I believe it will make children, parents and school employees safer.

RollingRock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She has to know that many gun owners are single issue voters and if she signs this into law she probably has a lot of our votes for the next election

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing we've learned in the past is that it is one thing for our legislators to vote to pass something, and completely another to override the Governor's veto. We saw it a few years ago with Open Carry, when it passed and then-Gov. Brad "Damn The Constitution" Henry vetoed it... many legislators who voted to pass the bill then voted not to override Henry's veto. In doing so, they were able to continue to claim they were "pro-2A" by saying they voted for the OC bill, when in reality, they only reason they did was because it was "safe" - as everyone in the land knew Brad Henry would veto it. So they scored political points at little-to-no risk by voting for an issue they secretly wanted defeated, and let Henry take the political heat for it.

I don't remember who all it was, but there was something like 11 or 13 traitors in that boat who voted for the bill, but switched their vote to no or abstain on the override attempt.
Yes, and as in open carry, if this is played out simlalry, we must make a list of hte turncoats and punish them in the next election by funding their opponents.
Public outcry and efforts of the OK2A is what got open carry passed and that is what will get this k-12 parking lot ill passed.
These cretins need to know that their votes and their turncoat ways will come back to haunt them.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom