KABAR USMC Knife set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaning out safes and found this pair. Are they collectors? Any value? One is 7” and smaller one 4 1/4”.

09CBD889-9C28-4A26-BD22-7BAA1164104D.jpeg

DB7252F2-236E-478F-93BF-399E69CDCA86.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha I've got one of those as well. Fun to hold but hugely impractical for day to day needs.
I'm sorry I have to disagree the KaBar is a do everything knife. I've cut trees down with it I've cut game up with it, it's one of the best utility all around knives I've ever come across and I'm not a fan of large knives, but the way the KaBar is made and the durability of it is outstanding. In fact my wife and another marine wife took mine out and was chipping sea shells off of a reef with it, will not go into the conversation we had on that.lol
Everyone likes and are use to different things, that's why we have some many choices. The KaBar just suits mine.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry I have to disagree the KaBar is a do everything knife. I've cut trees down with it I've cut game up with it, it's one of the best utility all around knives I've ever come across and I'm not a fan of large knives, but the way the KaBar is made and the durability of it is outstanding. In fact my wife and another marine wife took mine out and was chipping sea shells off of a reef with it, will not go into the conversation we had on that.lol
Everyone likes and are use to different things, that's why we have some many choices. The KaBar just suits mine.

Small one is 4.5“ the bigger one is 7”. Never took them out of box till this morning. I am kinda digging them both! Seem tough as hell and built tough as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom