Karma for Biden’s SS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know that I think secret service agents deserve "Karma". Just people trying to do a job and happen to have a crappy boss. I haven't heard a reason to dislike them.
Difference of opinions I guess, to me anyone that works for or protects a tyrannical government has no sympathy from me. 😉

It's the same as the Nazis were just doing their job, that statement isn't acceptable in society so why should someone with a government job not expect the same treatment?

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Difference of opinions I guess, to me anyone that works for or protects a tyrannical government has no sympathy from me. 😉

It's the same as the Nazis were just doing their job, that statement isn't acceptable in society so why should someone with a government job not expect the same treatment
Just to quote. Not sure why it would get any thumbs up but whatever.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to quote. Not sure why it would get any thumbs up but whatever.
Because he’s not wrong in his assessment. I believe all the alphabet agencies all take an oath to defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, so ANYONE in those agencies who goes along with the actions of this administration is violating their oath. Getting a little karma is the least they deserve.

When the hammer really falls in this country (which I believe is coming), I think you’re going to see a lot of local cops “just doing their job” while violating constitutional rights dictated my their superiors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom