Keeping weight on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should she the exercises my chiropractor gave me for it. He said take it very easy with them. Oral surgeon said not to worry about them yet. I'm gonna do them so I can eat solids on thanks giving. I can only open my mouth half as wide as I should be able to.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should she the exercises my chiropractor gave me for it. He said take it very easy with them. Oral surgeon said not to worry about them yet. I'm gonna do them so I can eat solids on thanks giving. I can only open my mouth half as wide as I should be able to.

I feel your pain but there is a fine line line between enough PT to help you get better and too much PT, which will just create more problems for you ... you'll be able to tell if you are pushing too hard. There's a difference in being sore from working muscles and pain from overworking them ...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been putting off getting my jaw and teeth aligned correctly for over 20 years after a boxing and then kick boxing career in my mid teens to mid 20s. My bite is way off and I assume they will want to break my jaw to set it back in place, not looking forward to it at all especially after this thread.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain but there is a fine line line between enough PT to help you get better and too much PT, which will just create more problems for you ... you'll be able to tell if you are pushing too hard. There's a difference in being sore from working muscles and pain from overworking them ...
Oh I know we discussed the line. Slight discomfort is ok anything beyond is bad.
Ive been putting off getting my jaw and teeth aligned correctly for over 20 years after a boxing and then kick boxing career in my mid teens to mid 20s. My bite is way off and I assume they will want to break my jaw to set it back in place, not looking forward to it at all especially after this thread.
If my jaw doesn't loosen up some soon I've gotta go back in. Maybe rebreak and re wire. May be able to be fixed by braces. Just some teeth not lining up quite right.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to drag up an old thread.Well all the wires are off and I can eat solid food again. Thanks for all the advice and generosity. I do have to retrain my jaw for how to bite properly though. When the day comes that I can say more about the legal issues surrounding it comes I will fill you all in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom