Kel Tec P11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a Kel Tec P11 9mm for concealed carry and was wondering if anyone else on here has one and what your experiences with this weapon have been. I bought mine brand new from a local dealer for a good price. I understand Kel Tec had some manufacturing issues years ago with this model but they tend to be much more reliable now. I plan to front pocket carry most of the time.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I packed a used p11 for over 2years. Kind'a wished i had'nt swapped it off. Got a p3at in my pocket, wife's got a p32.

Only problem with mine was the extractor, and KT sent me a new one right now!!!

Sunset_Z28

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought one a couple months ago at Terrys Gun and Pawn in Guthrie. I figured for around $300 I'd give it a try. On top of the lifetime warranty from Kel-tec I was told from the store owner that if i had any problems they'd give me a new one on the spot and deal with the warranty themselves. Anyways, I've pumped several hundred rounds through it and after cleaning it after every use I had absolutely NO misfires or jams. Only complaint I have is the long trigger pull, but I guess there's a mod for that.

nativenightmare

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one for the wife, and she despised it. lol She couldnt hit anything due to the trigger pull and even tho she has very small hands the slide would strike the top of her hand. I found it to be a bit abrasive, but it was reliable.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. I won't be able to get to the range for a couple weeks so I'm a little bummed. My first impressions are that it's a bit unrefined, but as long as it's reliable, that's all I care about really. The trigger is just something I'll have to get used to through practice. I'm used to long trigger pulls so that doesn't concern me that much. For $250 nib out the door I think it will turn out to be money well spent.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mine shot just fine every round that went through it. after 50-100 rounds recoil would get a bit old, but gun was reliable. No complaints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom