Kel Tec P11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pb Slinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been very impressed with the P11. You will want to put at least 200 range bullets through it after a thorough initial cleaning...to break it in... and to convince yourself this thing is reliable. Then send another 25 rounds down range of the type of SD ammo you intend to carry. I think the P11 doesn't get the respect it's due because it is a low priced weapon and looks "cheap". Not designed for all day comfort plinking, the P11 is designed with maximum concealability, fire power, and affordability in one package. Get a 12 rd mag and use the 10rd mag that came with it as backup and you'll be set.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one for the wife, and she despised it. lol She couldnt hit anything due to the trigger pull and even tho she has very small hands the slide would strike the top of her hand. I found it to be a bit abrasive, but it was reliable.

My experiance exactly, except for the reliable part. Got her a glock 26 and she was very happy with it.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got over to USSA to shoot the new P11. I put 150 rds through it with no malfunctions. My hand was getting a little sore though, so this is definitely not a target gun. The long trigger did not bother me much at all once I got used to it. All in all, I'm pleased with it

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got over to USSA to shoot the new P11. I put 150 rds through it with no malfunctions. My hand was getting a little sore though, so this is definitely not a target gun. The long trigger did not bother me much at all once I got used to it. All in all, I'm pleased with it

try the hogue handall jr grip over it....the gun has a lot of bite in with the grip and seems that helps - I finally broke down and ordered one

Latest posts

Top Bottom