Kentucky Gun Co is slow to ship.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a Gen4 G19 in FDE from KYGunco.com on 6/6, as of today they still haven't shipped it, but the order status shows they got my money. Also be aware they charge a fee for using a credit card. Kinda wishing I could have found a FDE Gen4 Glock 19 locally now even if it would have been more $. Live and learn.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a CZ sp-01 shadow target from them a month or so ago and it was shipped and recieved within 5 days. Not sure what the issue is with your order but hopefully it will be in soon.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered maybe 15 or so guns from them in past 3 years, one of which was 2 weeks ago and I don't ever recall paying a credit card fee. Odd

It gave me the option to mail in a Money Order/Cashiers Check or pay with a credit card, if I selected the credit option it tacked on $16 something in fees, selecting MO/CC it removed fees and went back to quoted price. I will probably order from them again, I was just expecting to get my pistol sooner. Even with FFL paperwork fee, I'll still be in it almost $100 cheaper than if I bought it locally.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It gave me the option to mail in a Money Order/Cashiers Check or pay with a credit card, if I selected the credit option it tacked on $16 something in fees, selecting MO/CC it removed fees and went back to quoted price. I will probably order from them again, I was just expecting to get my pistol sooner. Even with FFL paperwork fee, I'll still be in it almost $100 cheaper than if I bought it locally.

I saw a comment on a website the other day claiming the one nice thing Obama did for him was to sign a law allowing companies to charge the credit card fees to the customer.
There is a law in Okla. that businesses here can't do that. no 3% cash discount, no +3% upcharge for using the CC.

scalawag pimp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

National Online prices are so much better now. When ever I see a gun in store or local online, I chuckle at the price. As u said even with fees the price is better online.

There was a sig on armslist that had an "make offer". When the seller told me I was low, I showed him a link to the gun BRAND NEW for $200 less! He told me "some people will spend more not to do paperwork". Kind of scary really.

I just bought the sig 1911-22-FDE online for $265 shipped, no CC fees. Paid $10 for FFL so $275 total. Guess I could put it on armslist for $350. Haha

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a comment on a website the other day claiming the one nice thing Obama did for him was to sign a law allowing companies to charge the credit card fees to the customer.
There is a law in Okla. that businesses here can't do that. no 3% cash discount, no +3% upcharge for using the CC.

Is this accurate? can anyone confirm this? There are two gun stores that I know of around that both charge more to use your CC or debit card. Pretty much lost my business because of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom