• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Kimber Micro .380ACP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Awesome little gun. Small, thin, lightweight, easy to carry. I just never shoot it. I bought it from another forum member about a year ago. As you can see in the photos it looks nearly new. I've fired a few mags thru it once or twice...if that. Functions perfectly, laser grips work fine. Includes two mags: the one pictured in the gun and another flush-fitting (not pictured). I thought I had a box and paperwork for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'll continue to look but right now it's just the gun and two mags.

Cash, PayPal F&F or Zelle. The ONLY trade I'd be interested in is a S&W Bodyguard 2.0 .380ACP, preferably without the safety.

Meet within 30-ish mins of my home NE of Ada. OK residents only and I may want to see your OK ID or DL to verify residency if you're not an established member.

Price = $560.00

A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg
D.jpg
E.jpg