KRAV MAGA - Free Intro to ICCS Krav Maga Clinic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I apologize for the AD for our clinic but it seems like there are a few of you looking for additional training not involving firearms. And I thought this might interest some of you.

We (www.oklahomacombatives.com) are offering a FREE 1 day clinic - Intro to ICCS Krav Maga.

Oklahoma Combatives is a recognized ICCS Krav Maga semi-private training facility. ICCS Krav Maga is a bit different than what you will find in the states. Almost all Krav Maga in the states has become Americanized...watered down.. ICCS travels the world training military, law enforcement, security,etc.

So if you've ever thought about expanding your "toolbox of combatives" visit www.oklahomacombatives.com and reserve your spot for Feb 1st.

[Broken External Image]

Reaction score
Oh I know what LULZ is. Just questioned why the comment. Oh well..there will always be people like that.

That clinic went great. We had 50-60 people registered and ended up conducting two clinics in one day instead of just one as originally planned. Both clinics were mixed with civilians, martial artists, law enforcement, security, military,etc... all those neat "labels" that really mean nothing when it comes to a fight :)

A huge eye opener for everyone involved. Martial artists walked away in disbelief and realized the shortcomings of their training... law enforcement realized they place way too much faith in their ability to draw a firearm in time and also realized at times hand to hand is the only option... everyone walked away with a whole new mindset and understanding of real combatives vs agreement based training..

After the clinics we had several people start training with us on a regular basis and numerous requests for another clinic. That's why we are doing one last free clinic.. and later this year the people we train under will be coming from Israel for a 2 day seminar.

Thanks for asking BB!

Latest posts

Top Bottom