KYLE RITTENHOUSE SPOKE OUT AGAINST TRUMP ’S 2ND AMENDMENT RECORD THEN REVERSES/APOLOGIZES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. Your original statement implied there had been no Presidents who were not anti-2A, hence my query.

And it’s not a foregone conclusion I did not vote for Kennedy - you don’t know how old I am ;)
The MINIMUM voting age in 1960 was 21 years old meaning IF you were 21 then you'd be 85 today and I am betting if you're 85 you're probably not gonna be on here , you'll be eating your creamed spinach and peach puree at the home. Kennedy and his gun policies doesn't matter because it didn't happen in your life time and you didn't get to take advantage of them then its moot for the most part . People move on laws and policies change , what good is it that my Dad could order a 1911 from the back of a comic book when I can't . Times have moved on

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, Trump didn’t ban bump stocks. The ATF created a “rule” to outlaw them. With the passage of the Chevron by scotus and the ruling by SCOTUS that said the atf rule was unconstitutional we still have bump stocks.
You're wrong DJT directed the ATF to craft the rule change its well documented and its not even debatable

According to Sarah Huckabee Sanders they even discussed putting age restrictions above the age of 18 on the ability to purchase an AR 15

Trump Directs DOJ to Craft Ban On Bump Stocks after Las VegasShooting

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The MINIMUM voting age in 1960 was 21 years old meaning IF you were 21 then you'd be 85 today and I am betting if you're 85 you're probably not gonna be on here , you'll be eating your creamed spinach and peach puree at the home. Kennedy and his gun policies doesn't matter because it didn't happen in your life time and you didn't get to take advantage of them then its moot for the most part . People move on laws and policies change , what good is it that my Dad could order a 1911 from the back of a comic book when I can't . Times have moved on

Boy, you sure are salty about being questioned… lol

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I deal in facts not conjecture , plus I am really good with math and know history well.

Still, your original comment did not indicate a cutoff point. So if you want to debate history, then either be prepared to go back to Washington, or else specify a date range, like you did in your subsequent post ;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're wrong DJT directed the ATF to craft the rule change its well documented and its not even debatable

According to Sarah Huckabee Sanders they even discussed putting age restrictions above the age of 18 on the ability to purchase an AR 15

Trump Directs DOJ to Craft Ban On Bump Stocks after Las VegasShooting
That’s politico. Well known for embellishing the truth against Trump whom they hate.
The ATF is a different branch of government. Trump can’t officially order them to do anything. That’s how our country is supposed to work.
Indeed Trump did make a comment that bump stocks should be banned after a mass shooting, but he cannot order it done. The ATF took it upon themselves to create a “rule”.
That is the job of the congress now.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are only three branches of government .

1. Legislative = Congress
2. Executive = Everything else falls under the POTUS include ATF which is now part of DOJ , previously it used to be part of the Treasury but even then it was part of the Executive branch.
3. Judicial = The Courts

ATF Didn't just make that rule Trump ordered them to and if you don't like Politico that is fine but Fox reported the same as did everyone else .

Fox Business: Bumpstock Maker's website goes down as Trump Seeks Ban

"Texas-based Slidefire took another blow when Trump directed the Department of Justice to draft new regulations that would ban bump stocks. In a memorandum signed by the president on Tuesday, Trump ordered the DOJ to propose a rule “banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

Last edited:

Veritas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing he said was wrong, but because people can’t have even a single negative thing said about their fearless leader, they went bananas.

We should hold Trump accountable for his bump stock ban, that doesn’t mean we vote for the other guy, but it doesn’t mean he gets a pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom