Lake Pawhuska???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of late getting this posted, but this is Mondays catch. Same deal, got there about two hours before dark, and the trout were hitting before getting slack out of the line.
Only kept ones over 12". The biggest is 17 1/2", the largest rainbow I've ever caught. I had two others on that broke my 2lb line that were at least that big. Great evening fishing!

[Broken External Image]
Bait fishing for those?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Caught small ones on power bait, so I switched to a chrome super duper and started catching bigger fish casting. I wish I'd taken the fly rod, because the last hour of the day, the trout were surfacing all over . Guy might have a lot of fun with a dry fly. The warm weather had all kind of flying insects buzzing around.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My retired FIL goes up there from Tulsa and brings fish home and he's a fishin' aholic. He's pretty serious about it and he wouldnt waste his time goin where he's not gonna catch something. I dont know what time of year he goes but I know he goes there a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom