Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matratliff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2908.jpeg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dibbs, sorry you lost Jimmy!
You're a moderator that's a conflict of interest. You are not eligible to call Dibbs. So DIBBS, I win! Besides, I've already talked to him and he told me he didn't like you very much, so He said when it's time to let it go I get to have it.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're a moderator that's a conflict of interest. You are not eligible to call Dibbs. So DIBBS, I win! Besides, I've already talked to him and he told me he didn't like you very much, so He said when it's time to let it go I get to have it.
@dlbleak I wouldn't fret it. You know what you've got standing by when you're ready for it!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dibbs belong to Mr Darren. He has purchased some watches from me AND invited me to the Sound bar. Hate to do it to a Department of the Navy brother, but fair is fair sir
Well since it seems he's bought so many watches from you.It's only fair that I get the next one. I mean, that's just common logic.Don't make me hold my breath.I'll do it. I've seen me do it, it ain't pretty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom