Last Minute Special (25% off! of Advanced Combat Pistol Level I)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of you are last minute kind of folks then this is an opportunity of a lifetime. We've got an Advanced Combat Pistol Level I this weekend. Yes, this weekend as in this Saturday and Sunday. If you've got plans already then stop reading now so you don't waste your time. If you don't have plans and have the desire to take THE most comprehensive pistol class taught in America, then read on.

I've had 4 people back out on me for this weekends class. That sucks for them but it's great for you! If you are interested, or should I say, able to come then I'm willing to offer you a 25% discount for being flexible! :ooh2:

Can't beat that with a stick.

You'll get 25% off for this weekends AP I in Sand Springs, OK. Your tuition would be $300 instead of $400. It's that simple. You can't sign up for this class cause the registration has been closed so you'll have to call me on my cell phone to let me know you're interested. Don't email me here. I'm not going to have time to read emails after I post this.

My number is (918) 638-3345. Hope this helps a few of you out there. See you on the range! :woohoo1:

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roger that. Class is full gang. Thanks for all of your responses. We love helping folks out! See you on the range.

Oh, I really appreciate the quick responses I got in reference to this email. It was out of sight. Yeah OSA! :hyper:

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't get off Saturday dude. You gonna have one later in the year when it's not blistering hot? Mikey told me I need this class. I put on 32 pounds since you saw me last too so I'll be ready to rock!

Latest posts

Top Bottom