Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's mighty hot out there for Rick to be mowing......we need to get @swampratt to rig up some a/c for it.

ac.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, thank you folks. You have no idea just how big of a help this is. Special thanks to Clay, Darren and Charles (Chuckie)

@dlbleak, sorry I was not available to help unload that heavy thing. I moved it into the garage this evening and had to do it in pieces. Box is still on the porch until I can figure out a place in the garage for it. Probably under the car since it leaks oil.

Thank you!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, thank you folks. You have no idea just how big of a help this is. Special thanks to Clay, Darren and Charles (Chuckie)

@dlbleak, sorry I was not available to help unload that heavy thing. I moved it into the garage this evening and had to do it in pieces. Box is still on the porch until I can figure out a place in the garage for it. Probably under the car since it leaks oil.

Thank you!
I dont need any special thanks, it was a necessity as I saw it so I took the lead to see how it would go and I was not let down at all (other than with Lowes).
I hope it last you many years and I know I speak for everyone saying that.
Enjoy it sir.

Latest posts

Top Bottom