Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Corporate came to town, fired store manager in Edmond and my friend in the warehouse was promoted after his boss "resigned ". CEO Said too many complaints in OKC.
CEO flew in from NC I think he said, to make these adjustments.
Interesting

Wow, that's not something that's typically done suddenly or without reason.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that's not something that's typically done suddenly or without reason.
They have had issues in the recent past that lead to this. From what I understand anyway. From what my buddy in the warehouse said, the new warehouse opened last Dec. and an inventory list was not created by the main manager until 8 weeks after it opened. Last month had to run an inventory check and it revealed that $300,000 in merchandise had gone missing. Marty had to fly to the corporate office and told corporate he wasnt given an initial inventory list for 2 months after it opened therefor, he couldnt verify it was ever there or where it went but it had apparently vanished. $300,000 is a lot of appliances missing.
So his boss was already under the microscope.
As far as the store manager in Edmond, I had nothing to do with that so not sure how that was escalated.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
They put a Lowes in at 39th and May several years ago and it was a crap shoot to find anybody with any knowledge what so ever . It has steadily declined to the point of most of the time they do not have what I am looking for or it is shelved up high and it takes forever to get help.I occasionally try to find a bolt or some such there just to see if anything has changed. I basically just :pms2:at my foolishness and go up the street a few blocks to HD.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They put a Lowes in at 39th and May several years ago and it was a crap shoot to find anybody with any knowledge what so ever . It has steadily declined to the point of most of the time they do not have what I am looking for or it is shelved up high and it takes forever to get help.I occasionally try to find a bolt or some such there just to see if anything has changed. I basically just :pms2:at my foolishness and go up the street a few blocks to HD.
Been there, I grew up ar 38th and Portland, less than a mile

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way to find help at Lowe’s in Ponca is to make a phone call to the home number on their website and ask who ever answered to send someone to aisle xx. They did away with the buttons in each department that was for summoning help.
I will say their app is good for locating stuff, but not so good for what is in inventory.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy said stay out of the Edmond lows for a bit. Big shake up going on.
Said that store usually runs 80-90 mil in sales per year and they are at 2 mil, half way through miles,. Hired a new manager and Marty told him he's an idiot for taking that job unless he can gain about 20 mil before end of year

Latest posts

Top Bottom