Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So an update. We encountered another set back at Lowes. The bagger system was not there today as I was told. The Manager is supposed to call me tomorrow and hopefully have something positive to report.
The funds have all been charged (it seems) and the leftover funds look to be $1,268.00, DO NOT quote that because the payment for the bagger is still pending and I wont see a recipt till its picked up.
Plus I am expecting 1 more check in the mail and I have no idea for how much.

Please do NOT send anymore donations as I am shutting this down.​

Further donations will not be sent to RickN but I would accept them gladly... LOL
Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'd bet the bagger has been there the whole time. My experience with buying from Lowes . Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

That’s no joke. I happened to be in OKC and went there to get one of those Stainless Kobalt Workbenches to use for a reloading bench. Online said they had a few in stock at the Norman location only so I drove down there and guess what… ZERO in stock. Got one of the kids there to help me find one at another store since online was showing wrong numbers.

Edmond location actually had 5 in stock. Online showed Edmond having zero.

I don’t care for Lowe’s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom