Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So an update. We encountered another set back at Lowes. The bagger system was not there today as I was told. The Manager is supposed to call me tomorrow and hopefully have something positive to report.
The funds have all been charged (it seems) and the leftover funds look to be $1,268.00, DO NOT quote that because the payment for the bagger is still pending and I wont see a recipt till its picked up.
Plus I am expecting 1 more check in the mail and I have no idea for how much.

Please do NOT send anymore donations as I am shutting this down.​

Further donations will not be sent to RickN but I would accept them gladly... LOL
Thanks to everyone who made this happen.
Man can't win with this, sorry to hear about all of this with the idea behind it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man can't win with this, sorry to hear about all of this with the idea behind it.
I happen to have a friend that is a lead manager at the Lowes warehouse that services the lowes I bought from, I just asked him if he would look into this. He said yes, send me the order invoice. So hes on it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee whiz. World is becoming so unbelievably screwed
It's not Lowes screw up. This order went straight to a 3rd party vendor who puts together mowers, grills and the like. The vendor is the issue here, not the Retailer.
This is according to what my friend Marty just told me after looking at the order.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not Lowes screw up. This order went straight to a 3rd party vendor who puts together mowers, grills and the like. The vendor is the issue here, not the Retailer.
This is according to what my friend Marty just told me after looking at the order.

Thank God that came out,...I was thinking maybe of going down with Clay and kicking someone in the balls, making the other person get on it or they are next.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if its like a lot of stores they send someone out to the store to assemble and your lucky if they have tools. either way its lowe's responsibility to make sure it functions before its put out!! just another way to pass the buck!!
(just my opinion) glad rick got a mower and everyone did a great job!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if its like a lot of stores they send someone out to the store to assemble and your lucky if they have tools. either way its lowe's responsibility to make sure it functions before its put out!! just another way to pass the buck!!
(just my opinion) glad rick got a mower and everyone did a great job!
No this vendor assembles, ships it to Lowes warehouse, which verify its working and sends it to the store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom