Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clay and Darren need to be taken out for dinner or bought over for a BB-Q.....

Any of you feel like a drive to the east state line...
I agree with having a thank-you type get together, and being that I was by far the largest contributor (10X the next highest donor) to Ricks' 'Mower Fund', it would be great to personally thank Clay and Darren for spearheading this worthwhile project as well as being able to finally meet some of my fellow OSA members that I have been on-line with for the last 6-years.

It seems that some are uncomfortable with this idea, even though it's the right thing to do, so I'll just say thank you for the invite (must of got lost in the mail somewhere, I'm sure) and give an even bigger thank you for all that donated to, and otherwise helped, in getting Rick his new mower.
Charles 'Chuckie' S.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with having a thank-you type get together, and being that I was by far the largest contributor (10X the next highest donor) to Ricks' 'Mower Fund', it would be great to personally thank Clay and Darren for spearheading this worthwhile project as well as being able to finally meet some of my fellow OSA members that I have been on-line with for the last 6-years.

It seems that some are uncomfortable with this idea, even though it's the right thing to do, so I'll just say thank you for the invite (must of got lost in the mail somewhere, I'm sure) and give an even bigger thank you for all that donated to, and otherwise helped, in getting Rick his new mower.
Charles 'Chuckie' S.
One thing I have noticed is that it takes awhile to get any get together planned here because of having to work around everyone's schedules. Even an Eat-N-shoot can take weeks to plan. I also know some here are not comfortable with thanks and gratitude but they have both from me anyway.

If nothing else I want to say thank you again Chuckie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom