Lawn mower for RickN - part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
PM me the name and number it is under please. The Lowes rep wants to know what is going on.
Not going to give Lowes any due/undue credit but it sounds like they have taken an interest in the situation. I have told the people that I have dealt with the situation, that it’s a gift and why. If certain people at Lowe’s have stepped up to make this right because of what they’ve been told, then kudos for whatever they can do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI, I mowed the yard front and back with the rider in a half hour this morning. I still need to do a few small areas with the push mower but I will do those in the morning. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how much this means to me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI, I mowed the yard front and back with the rider in a half hour this morning. I still need to do a few small areas with the push mower but I will do those in the morning. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how much this means to me.

Sadly, RickN now has more time to look for "special" images.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly, RickN now has more time to look for "special" images.
That comes with the hot weather. Sadly I am suppose to not go outside if the temp above 85. Yea right. This is Oklahoma. I do my yard work in the morning before it gets above say 90, then I come in and see what new goodies have turned up to share with you guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom