Lawsuit for Tulsa 1921 riots filed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never heard stories of how blacks were just as complicit, but I have heard a story about railroad cars being loaded with dead people and oil field planes dropping explosives, leading me to believe it was very brutal. I don't think there should be any reparations for this or slavery; instead they should stop whining about things and try to fix their communities and themselves. This entitlement BS needs to end and self-accountability needs to begin. This is just another race-baiting attorney trying to get a payday, and the picking seems ripe with this BLM climate and our knee-bending mayor.

Who all were in those cars? Do we not have lists of missing relatives? (the stories usually involve wagons piled high with bodies)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never heard stories of how blacks were just as complicit

Many eyewitness accounts of cars with blacks driving around shooting at whites, black snipers in buildings, etc. IIRC, nearly 1/3 of those killed were white. Not exactly a "massacre", but if it pushes the white guilt narrative, then by all means - let's change the name. Hell, I'm all in for the "Tulsa Race Genocide", and maybe we can blame the fires on the white devils putting the crematory ovens too close to the gas chambers. SMH.

Last edited:

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an American Indian/Scot, I don't feel guilt nor shame. Really for those assholies seeking 'gibs me money' all I can say(very loudly) TFB MF'r, go get a job.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the families of Whites and Blacks would stick together as a unit and raise their children properly with the right correction they would make better citizens and could contribute to society. That was the way it was. However, LBJ signed the Great Society into law in 1965 and after that Black businesses found it too lucrative to draw benefits rather than "keeping the store open." Families fell apart, children left to fend for themselves, drugs etc, etc. What LBJ did was ruin a lot of people.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the families of Whites and Blacks would stick together as a unit and raise their children properly with the right correction they would make better citizens and could contribute to society. That was the way it was. However, LBJ signed the Great Society into law in 1965 and after that Black businesses found it too lucrative to draw benefits rather than "keeping the store open." Families fell apart, children left to fend for themselves, drugs etc, etc. What LBJ did was ruin a lot of people.

There was a lot of destruction to this country in 1965 - the Hart-Celler Act was probably the biggest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom