Lawton Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmetcalf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be running a gun show in Lawton this weekend, at the Lawton (Comanche County) fairgrounds. The show always sells out and we get a great crowd from Ft. Sill and the surounding areas. You'll see Mark's Firearms, B&M Firearms out of Shawnee, Guns & More from Tulsa, Coffey's guns, TK supply out of Tulsa will have 54 tables of guns and accessories, Copper eagle ammo will have 18 tables, Copy cat knives will be there...Its a great, smaller show and its the only show in SW Okla. Tickets are $8 and you can still register for the text alerts with $2 off tickets & a chance to win one of the GLOCKs I am giving away each month.

I will be an offical advertiser on this site, as soon as we work out the details.
Warren

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

A question, how does one get a table at a show? I've considered for years getting one as I have amassed "alot of stuff" according to my wife, but have never really investigated getting a table or two.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

A question, how does one get a table at a show? I've considered for years getting one as I have amassed "alot of stuff" according to my wife, but have never really investigated getting a table or two.

Dave

You don't need to sell your excess stuff. Just give it to me. I'll be sure to give it a good home. :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom