Lawton Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmetcalf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

A question, how does one get a table at a show? I've considered for years getting one as I have amassed "alot of stuff" according to my wife, but have never really investigated getting a table or two.

Dave

Just give us a call 918-272-1119 but I think I am sold out for lawton. call and ask Jim, he is taking the reservations. we might be able to get one more in. they are $50 for the weekend and we provide the chairs. they are all 6 ft. Warren

wmetcalf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'ts a helluva drive from T-Town but I might just have to run down there and check it out. Thanks.

its a much smaller show than tulsa, and yeah its about 3.5 hours one way. You would probably enjoy my OKC show the 23-24 more. It will have many more vendors and its next door to the big Boat show.

We are limited in lawton by the size of the building to about 200 tables. Warren

wmetcalf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
save your gas money it wont be worth it. I lived in duncan for three years and the show was always a let down. The room its in is tiny and hardly enough room to walk

The walk ways are tight, because so many vendors want to be there, they sell ALOT of guns in that town. I would love to have a bigger show, but its the biggest building in town with heat and air. Lawton was the first gun show I ever ran. Before I started running shows down there the local pawn shops were selling GI's Glocks and Berrettas for $650...and that was in 1993 dollars. They are quite happy we come down there twice a year. Warren

wmetcalf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every dealer I know has a junk sale every once in a while including myself and a show is a good place to make go live at someone elses house. Extra holsters, mags, stocks, grips, scopes...I just throw those in a box in a closet and when its full I drag it to a show for a fire sale. Usually end up with enough cash to buy another gun, and the cycle starts all over again. My wife thinks I need a 12 step program get "off guns" but I keep telling her I can quit anytime I want...

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
Warren,

How to we sign up for text alerts?

If we can get a $2 coupon, and get in for $6, there would be many more people to show up.

I recommend you do a special for all OSA members that have over 50 posts. I think if they PMd you, with a request to attend one of your shows, you can look at their post count, get their screen name and real name, and have them on a list at the entrance so they could get into any of your shows for $5.

Just a suggestion. I just think, in this increasingly saturated firearms market, the promoters and retailers that are viewed as "members of the community" and not "blood sucking vampires" are going to be the ones supported through the eventual down turn in the the firearm market. Again, just my .02.

So, how do we get in for $6, like you talked about earlier?

Latest posts

Top Bottom