Lazy Hunters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to check fences and some lazy hunter drove through my hot wire fence. Pulled up the whole half mile of wire. SMH

Just kidding. This is an inside joke unless you followed the Snowstorm Trapping post.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
man when seeing the thread Lazy Deer Hunters I thought why would bassin be talking about me.Now that he wasn't it could of been one to many beer accident or something like that.heck I had a road on our own land that I had drove down a 1000 times before low and behold my dad puts up a electric fence across with a electric gate and hadn't said anything to me about it drove right through it didn't even see it.did'nt flag it it or nothing so I got to build fence.so see bassin just might of been a accident

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, hot wire fences don't stop vehicles, so if you could stop trying to fence off roads, that'd be great.

Well if you read all of Okie4570 posts, he was asking about new trucks. He did post his ole truck was giving up. See maybe the fence did stop the truck.

It was just a joke, based on Okie4570 (a friend of mine, he might not claim me) post about the wire wrapped around his truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom