learning new land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the challenge of learning to pattern deer on new property. This new piece of public land in Nowata county may be a challenge. No crops whatsoever. just overgrown fields and small hedgerows connecting them. those dang deer are traveling those hedgerows that are so thick you can barely get in them. Going to crawl in and set up in my ghillie on the ground. 15 yards is probably the longest shot I will have. Any of yall enjoy figuring them out? I like that almost as much as the kill.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love the challenge of learning to pattern deer on new property. This new piece of public land in Nowata county may be a challenge. No crops whatsoever. just overgrown fields and small hedgerows connecting them. those dang deer are traveling those hedgerows that are so thick you can barely get in them. Going to crawl in and set up in my ghillie on the ground. 15 yards is probably the longest shot I will have. Any of yall enjoy figuring them out? I like that almost as much as the kill.

Bulls Eye I believe they call that hunting and ya i love it

Latest posts

Top Bottom