Leather G23/19 OWB Holster - freshly minted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you stain and seal the rough side of the leather?

I did and i think i jacked mine up. Its hard as a rock and the lcp is extremely tight. I may drill out the rivets and try to soften it up a bit. I think if i had only done the fisihed side of the leather it wouldnt have penetratef as deeply and would have remained flexible

issues aside, it looks great. Just not very functional. Back to the drawing board. Glad i bought a huge piece of leather

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you stain and seal the rough side of the leather?

I did and i think i jacked mine up. Its hard as a rock and the lcp is extremely tight. I may drill out the rivets and try to soften it up a bit. I think if i had only done the fisihed side of the leather it wouldnt have penetratef as deeply and would have remained flexible

issues aside, it looks great. Just not very functional. Back to the drawing board. Glad i bought a huge piece of leather

Put up the pics anyway! Yes, I did stain and seal the rough side. It's hard, but that's exactly how I want it to be! But, hearing that, I may do it a little differently on the LCP holster I'm doing right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom