Leather gun belt suggestions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alan Holappa out of Tulsa Ok [email protected] 918-740-9132 I got this off his card.

I showed him the way I wanted a high ride holster for a PPK to sit, he made it and delivered to the
next gun show in OKC. He liked my idea well enough he made one for himself and a number to sell, a fine
gentleman to work with. Top quality leather and it fits and rides super nice.

Was short on money last time I saw him or I would have bought some of his hand cut belts.
The next time he has a display at one of the gun shows I plan on buying several belts from him.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can wait for the big show in April, I purchased two really nice belts @ the upper end, North side isle from guys here from Michigan. Paid 40 dollars each, these are great quality, inch and a half wide and about 3/16 thick. You won't be disappointed if you pick some of these up.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my 5.11 carry belt! I've worn it every day for 3+ years now and it still looks new...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for Looper. I know a few of those guys personally. I have worn one everyday for the past couple of years and it's top notch. The kydex insert really makes this belt solid. I think H&H sells them for less than $55.

Latest posts

Top Bottom