• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Leather Working Supplies/Equipment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bret Collier

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another option for leather, leather tools, etc. is Traditions Leathercraft. Traditions is an independently owned leathercraft store that carried a huge leather selection and also hosts leather working classes regularly.

They are located west of Tandy on Reno in OKC.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
We occasionally go to Tandy for certain things. The majority of our supplies come from Weaver but you do have to have a tax number to create an account and order from them. In our experience it’s better leather at a cheaper price but we do have to place $1k orders at a time. Chap leather I prefer to order from Panhandle leather. I’m picky about the hand of chap leather but those guys are good at picking hides for me on the phone. My wife orders most of her fancy hide products from Texas Leather Goods or if she’s buying enough to make it worth it she’ll drive down there and pick it herself. That’s for hair on hides and exotic prints. We also have a place in Tulsa called EC leather. Sue that owns it can seem cantankerous but she knows her stuff and is a great gal once she knows who you are. Lol. She supplies lots of leather to prisons is what she’s told me. Last but not least for us is Springfield leather in Springfield Missouri. They have a good supply and they are the nearest stocking dealer for machinery.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just a follow up to say what a great guy Adam is for offering all of this stuff to me. Just look at all the tools and supplies. I've got a lot of learning to do. Thank you again Adam!
IMG_6053.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Just a follow up to say what a great guy Adam is for offering all of this stuff to me. Just look at all the tools and supplies. I've got a lot of learning to do. Thank you again Adam! View attachment 428901

Well lookie whats right on that box!!!

What a nice gesture on a new Hobby attempt!

IMG_8428.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom