• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

FOUND Sturdy Work Table/Bench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Looking for a sturdy work table to start my leather working hobby. Doesn't have to be pretty and I don't have access to a truck to move one. May go new and have it delivered unless someone happens to have one here.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Looking for a sturdy work table to start my leather working hobby. Doesn't have to be pretty and I don't have access to a truck to move one. May go new and have it delivered unless someone happens to have one here.

Find one around local, I can help ya get it home. Truck & Trailer.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
If you’re gonna tool much, go to a place that does headstones and see if they have one they messed up. I built a table around a headstone for my wife to tool on. Or a granite countertop places can be a source for smaller pieces. The smoother the surface the better.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
If you’re gonna tool much, go to a place that does headstones and see if they have one they messed up. I built a table around a headstone for my wife to tool on. Or a granite countertop places can be a source for smaller pieces. The smoother the surface the better.

Or a place that does countertops. The granite cut outs they do for sinks are perfect for leather working

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have a table you can have. I will get the measurements and pictures tomorrow in the daytime. It is metal with metal legs and a kind of a Formica top. Remember the old 1960s military desks? This is like those but it is just a table. It is in storage at the house here in OKC and taken apart. I used it for my electronics bench years ago.

Like this one.

1699949067759.png

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have a table you can have. I will get the measurements and pictures tomorrow in the daytime. It is metal with metal legs and a kind of a Formica top. Remember the old 1960s military desks? This is like those but it is just a table. It is in storage at the house here in OKC and taken apart. I used it for my electronics bench years ago.

Like this one.

View attachment 429030
Perfect. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom