Legal custody battle... poor kid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm boorish and contribute nothing?
Let's hear about your flu shot again sport. That was invigorating.

It was called a joke, Little Timmy. I'm sorry you didn't comprehend.

You think this board is wasteful if it has anything but firearms talk and you whine incessantly about it. Good for you... there are firearms sections to peruse.

You do realize the subforum this post is in? I mean, you did come in here willingly, yes? You seem to be willing to exit at the end of a moderator's ban, why not just ban yourself and delete the bookmark, sport?

<edit> Yeah, sometimes I come here and vent... I have a topic I am absolutely losing my mind livid about tonight and want someone to talk to about it, but I have not posted it here. It's a personal matter and I've decided for the moment to keep it off the board. I may change my mind later, but I probably won't be able to beg your permission to post it if I do, because you'll be gone.

Maybe you can PM me your email address or cell # so I can ask beforehand???

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was called a joke, Little Timmy. I'm sorry you didn't comprehend.

You think this board is wasteful if it has anything but firearms talk and you whine incessantly about it. Good for you... there are firearms sections to peruse.

You do realize the subforum this post is in? I mean, you did come in here willingly, yes? You seem to be willing to exit at the end of a moderator's ban, why not just ban yourself and delete the bookmark, sport?

<edit> Yeah, sometimes I come here and vent... I have a topic I am absolutely losing my mind livid about tonight and want someone to talk to about it, but I have not posted it here. It's a personal matter and I've decided for the moment to keep it off the board. I may change my mind later, but I probably won't be able to beg your permission to post it if I do, because you'll be gone.

Maybe you can PM me your email address or cell # so I can ask beforehand???

Please. Tell everyone your personal problems. They're so interesting.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm boorish and contribute nothing?
Let's hear about your flu shot again sport. That was invigorating.

Jeez, just looking at the New Posts page I see topics about pickles, about cell phone service, about property taxes, about politics, several about TV shows...

Damn, man, your blood pressure must be sky-high with all of this useless and irritating daily life talk. Prolly oughtta talk to your doc before you stoke out.

I don't know you, in real life you might be a great guy. I'm not, I'll be the first to admit I'm nothing special and no one special. But I try to find some levity sometimes, to help me relax from the stress and frustration I live with daily.

So, I'm gonna hoist a tumbler of The Balvenie 1993 Portwood single malt to your memory in the hopes you find some peace when you leave.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I think it was in August or September. It was a warm day, but warmer days were still ahead.
My wife had told me to stop by the H. D. and get my shot. Almost forgot about it but fortunately it was on my way to work and I saw the building and remembered.
The gal at the front desk was nice and we had some conversation (small town...we've met) as I signed some forms. She has a couple of great kids that are doing really well in the world. Her husband was going to the sale that week and her pickup was acting funny. I think it's a sensor so I told her not to worry too much about it.
Then my gal the shot chick, comes through the door and asked if I was ready for my shot. I said yes but in my heart of hearts, I knew this was a lie.
Never liked shots, any shots. Even though my daughter was insulin dependant since the age of 12, I despised the sight of a needle. I remember driving her car, to get serviced, when I went through a DL checkpoint. Taking 3 shots a day, there were more than a few syringes in the floorboard. He gave me a funny look but never said a word.
Oh yeah the flu shot.
It's always the same. The nurse will ask where I want it and without fail, I always say (in your arm). HA. No one laughs about that, but she always does even though she's heard it a million times. Funny how some people get jokes some people tell jokes and some people just like to moan, much like I did when I got the shot.
Is that riveting enough?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jeez, just looking at the New Posts page I see topics about pickles, about cell phone service, about property taxes, about politics, several about TV shows...

Damn, man, your blood pressure must be sky-high with all of this useless and irritating daily life talk. Prolly oughtta talk to your doc before you stoke out.

I don't know you, in real life you might be a great guy. I'm not, I'll be the first to admit I'm nothing special and no one special. But I try to find some levity sometimes, to help me relax from the stress and frustration I live with daily.

So, I'm gonna hoist a tumbler of The Balvenie 1993 Portwood single malt to your memory in the hopes you find some peace when you leave.

I've got Bulleit. I'll be fine.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was actually nice. Not just the boring +++ +++++ +++++ puts out.

Here ya go, old boy... I decided on the Lasanta instead, since I try to save the Portwood for special occasions, like when I got off work this morning. ;) It's been sold out pretty much everywhere for many years.

20171129_194741-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom