Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My baby, 1993 toyota supra jdm right side drive from japan imported myself :)))

[Broken External Image]
ai254.photobucket.com_albums_hh119_adam81711_GEDC0031.jpg

ai254.photobucket.com_albums_hh119_adam81711_GEDC0017.jpg

Its a work in progress I have a new hood comming in the mail today new rims comming in thursday and a body kit being painted and mounted and glass headlights its all stock right now im going to do a motor swap and get 900hp
I hope you guys and gals enjoy

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK so how weird is it to drive on the right side of the car?

Very weird. When I was still a mechanic I had to drive a right hand drive mail jeep. I know this sounds funny but it felt like it should tip over or something. Like the weight was all disproportioned or something. I couldnt imagine driving a car fast like that. It was weird enought trying to judge a few turns a slow speeds.

Killer car though man.

rahzel100

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My baby, 1993 toyota supra jdm right side drive from japan imported myself :)))

ai254.photobucket.com_albums_hh119_adam81711_GEDC0017.jpg

Its a work in progress I have a new hood comming in the mail today new rims comming in thursday and a body kit being painted and mounted and glass headlights its all stock right now im going to do a motor swap and get 900hp
I hope you guys and gals enjoy

Do my eyes deceive me or this that an automatic?

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
07 classic 2500hd, duramax/allison, muffler gone and a tuner. runs 14.1s and gets 25 mpg on the highway at 70mph. never had a problem with it.
ai37.photobucket.com_albums_e53_drgnracin72_car_20pix_100_2684.jpg

dont have this one anymore, but i still love it. 00 mustang gt, with a stroker and heads/cam/nitrous. made 500rwhp and 620 ft lbs of tq. never made a solid pass, but did run an 11.74@133. miss this car a lot, it was a ball to drive.
ai37.photobucket.com_albums_e53_drgnracin72_car_20pix_rollin.jpg

ai37.photobucket.com_albums_e53_drgnracin72_car_20pix_rollin2.jpg

that is just sick!!!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats one of my dream cars... however is yours one of those rare 4x4's. just kiddin, thought Id ask since its sittin out in the grass.

LOL! Nope, I just don't like to mow and weed-eat. That and its been sitting for a while with me not having the time or money to work on it because of law school.

haha, I've never been asked if its a 4x4, but I've been asked, "why'd you paint yer grand national white?" and a guy at the parts store once asked me, "wanchoo git rid o' that v6 and put a tree-fitty in thar, it'd go faster..." Only those guys weren't joking like you were.:( The guy who made that 350 comment was ready to race me for pink slips right then and there in his 305 Monte Carlo, but of course my car was running like $#!t that day because of a bad coil pack and I couldn't take him up on it! Oh well, its not like he would have really given me his car afterward anyway.

BTW, I have a Cherokee too, but its not as badass as yours. Just a '97 with a 4" lift and 32s. I just got a front posi unit for it that I need to put in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom