Lets talk about G26/27L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My latest creation. G26/27L Needed to fill the gap between my Timberwolf 23/19 and my G42. And Im poor so this is how poor folk do.
23L 2.jpg
23L 4.jpg
23L 1.jpg

Last edited:

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir. I have a few more that are before and afters but I been up since 3am and have to get back up tomorrow at 3am so I was kinda in a hurry. I did get to shoot it and make sure it checked out.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice chop, but I suggest you take the back up just a little bit so that its level with the bottom of the 27 mag as its pushed up in the magwell

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice chop, but I suggest you take the back up just a little bit so that its level with the bottom of the 27 mag as its pushed up in the magwell

Thanks.
The back is really close to level it just looks way longer in the pics for some reason. Im not completely done with it though and needs some finishing done to look really nice. Thats just where I stopped for the day and did a function check. I only have one 26 mag and Im waiting until I get a few more and a few 27 mags before I do the finish work just in case there are variances in the way they fit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom