Lever actions: Post 'em up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! How's that Puma? I was looking them along with all the other choices. Kinda fell for the old '66. Should be here Monday!
That Puma is one fine shooter. Very accurate considering it is iron sights. I have not tried it yet but I hear it is good for hunting as well when loaded with hot .45 colt loads.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i bought this new as a plinker but either my son or i hope to take a deer with it this year.marlin 1894 inhttp://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae253[Broken External Image]dlbleak/P8230549-1.jpg?t=1251057759 44 mag.

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Savage 99 is loverly! I'd like to get ahold of a rotary magazine 99 in .308. .300 Savage is a nice round, but ammo prices raise the hairs on my neck.

The only pic I have of my 336W is old and really silly.

afarm1.static.flickr.com_158_373614807_29055f75cf_o.jpg

Those little deer heads are crocheted, and we gave them to people to stick on their fridge a couple of Christmases ago. That rifle *used* to wear a Skinner peep and Firesight front blade, but after shooting it a while I figured out the barrel is slightly misaligned (front sight leans to the left), and I could never get a zero that was consistent at different ranges, so it has a plain old scope on it again :/ Might look at getting one of the Skinners that mounts on the barrel, though...at that point, everything would be the same degree of crooked :)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm reviving this thread cause i'm pumped on my new purchase. Browning 92 in 357 mag. Picked it up at the show last weekend from a private seller. Got it for about half of what they are selling for!
[Broken External Image]

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Winchester 94s - Saddle Ring Carbine built 1916. Rifle with octagon barrel built 1905.

I continue to hunt with the carbine. By far my favorite rifle.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom