LH bolt guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone give me a list of some LH bolt guns?
I had recently got rid of my CZ 527 LH American so I can get an AR but I really wanna get another bolt gun.
I know the Ruger All-American in left handed but it just ain't my style ya know?
I would get a CZ but they just ain't made of the same quality as they used to be so I'm quite "iffy" on them.
So if anyone knows of good left handed bolt guns in say like something bigger than .223 that would be nice.
Oh, also preferably more of a tactical bolt gun? I still do like my classy wood and steel though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMSTactical

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, Hands down, I recommend the Remington 700. My preferred caliber is 308, but that is just my preference.. In any case, Short Action..
As far as tactical, I believe our chassis systems are the best made for the money, but I am BIASED! LOL..

Here is mine.. We are actually starting to manufacture our chassis systems in LH also..

[Broken External Image]

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned a Savage model 10... Sold it to buy a Remington 700... Been looking for another Savage ever since. I prefer the Savage, there is just so much stuff you can do yourself. You can literally build your own gun to suit your needs with all the different actions available. I swapped my own barrel out, changed my own bolt handle without sending it out for machine work. And best of all, Savage triggers work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom