Liberty Doll ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been watching her for years.

Apparently Grumpy has been holding out on me. This is the first time I've seen her. He's watching some gal critiquing "female firearm fails" and all I can say is I saw a lot of those at H&H. It's truly a wonder more people don't die at gun ranges. 🤷

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa! Have never heard of a Govt ran Gun Range! That just don’t sound right at all!

And she needs to drop LAConcealment as a sponsor, I don’t spend money in Cali, as most I know won’t. They need to move out of that State!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa! Have never heard of a Govt ran Gun Range! That just don’t sound right at all!

And she needs to drop LAConcealment as a sponsor, I don’t spend money in Cali, as most I know won’t. They need to move out of that State!
I used to teach Appleseed at a state owned gun range in Louisiana. Game warden had to unlock it when it was open. High fence, nice grass, covered shooting positions...it was nice!

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

It’s LAS CONCEALMENT and they’re located in AZ.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s LAS CONCEALMENT and they’re located in AZ.
331730-f235511ed94b184a2cf382cf79a7308b.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom