Libtards heads are exploding today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m torn on the ruling. Guess it all comes down to how official acts gets defined. No matter which way the ruling went, now there is a political weapon. Since the prez is the head of the military… they are now protected to ask them to do anything. With impeachment the only recourse. That seems bad.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess now Christian white males who vote for Trump can be declared MAGA extremists and Biden can send the government thugs to round us all up.
This could work both ways.
That assuming, they will follow the orders on mental ill person. I think anyone who not a shill ,will question any orders coming from the White House now.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m torn on the ruling. Guess it all comes down to how official acts gets defined. No matter which way the ruling went, now there is a political weapon. Since the prez is the head of the military… they are now protected to ask them to do anything. With impeachment the only recourse. That seems bad.
Um, it's kinda been that way for the past 200 plus years. They just got reminded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom