List of High Capicity .22 Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The American 180...180 round drum....but it is a class III item.

I like mine, it runs like a Singer sewing machine. It just takes a while to load the drums. You should see how it handles a cinder block. Remember writing your name in the snow, in yellow well.. LOL

Kurt it holds more than 180 ronds, I will have to dig around in the safe and look again but If I remember right my lexon drums holds 265 rounds, the old metal ones held 175.

Reaction score
I used to think the GSG522 would be a good SHTF gun... add in the 110rd drum and it could even be good for suppression fire inside a city.

The M&P15-22 is really good, though.

After shooting the rifle match this weekend with my rifle I would agree 1000% on

You agree with the GSG part, or the M&P, or both? Thanks.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The American 180 AR15 upper is not an NFA item, is it?:

Lookie here:

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=122726

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Craig's idea was to have the upper to be placed on top of an AR15 lower so that a RDIAS could be placed in the AR15 lower and the other correct parts with the correct NFA tax stamp for the RDIAS then you would have a selectfire, full auto weapon. But no the upper by itself would not be a class 3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom